I just can't believe that our little girl is ALREADY 3 weeks old! Time has gone by so fast yet it seems like she's been in our family all along. She is a sweet little baby and so far I think we have been very spoiled by her easiness! Sleeping is still a work in progress. She still sleeps over 90% of the time, except of course when I would like to take a shower, fold clothes, or sleep myself. That's part of being a parent though:) Sleep at night is getting better. She usually falls asleep between 8 and 9 and then wakes up about 11 or 12 and then if I'm super lucky she will sleep until 4 or 5. It's not so bad as long as she goes back to sleep. Thanks to the advice of others I now put a heating pad in her cradle while I feed her so that when she falls back asleep her bed is nice and warm (don't worry, the heating pad comes out of the cradle before I lay her down). It seems to work pretty good, so thanks for the advice I only wish someone would have told me that about 18 months ago with Jackson! Anyways.... Addyson has been such a blessing to our family! We are so lucky to have two healthy babies!
Jackson is still adjusting to life with a little sister. We notice that when he's tired his jelousy seems to be a million times worse. He has his sympathy cries when Addyson is screaming and although it gets noisy it melts my heart that he's crying simply because his little sister is. We have been able to keep his schedule so at least we don't have two babies with no schedule! I think in a few weeks his jelousy will diminish and he will forget about the good ole days of being the only child.
That's about all I have to say for today! Enjoy the "lovely" weather.
Steph
No comments:
Post a Comment