Jackson is becoming too smart for his own good. That little boy is now officially crawling and pulling himself up into kneeling on anything and everything he can. This afternoon when I went to get him from his nap he was kneeling against the side of the crib. I'm sure glad I lowered that crib a few weeks ago!
Today Jackson had to get a few shots. One of which was the flu vaccine so hopefully we got that in the knick of time as I know many people have been hit with a cold/flu. We met Daddy for lunch at Crazy Horse and then came home and both took about a two hour nap! Wow, I needed that.
I've still been keeping really busy...well at least with work. I worked every night so far this week and have tonight off but will be back at it again tomorrow night. I must say though I'm proud of myself for keeping at it. It's not always easy...especially because my "running" went from "walking" and now we are at the "waddling" but I enjoy working and getting out of the house and I love the people I work with so it makes it so much easier! I've also decided that work makes me just tired enough that I can maybe sleep all night with just a couple bathroom breaks and none of that waking up at 4am completely exhausted from tossing and turning for hours. A couple more weeks of being preggers and I will definately be ready to meet our little girl! I cannot wait to see what/who she looks like. That's about it! Enjoy the weekend!
Steph
No comments:
Post a Comment