Monday, November 3, 2008

34 Weeks...

So we've hit the 34 week mark here...that's about 8 1/2 months (for those of you who don't do "weeks"). Did you know a woman is actually pregnant for 10 months? Well, if you've had children I'm sure you know that...especially if you were the one carrying that child. I had a doctor appointment this morning and once again all was well. Mommy and baby are both cruise'n along in the pregnancy. I once again gained 1lb. which is quite alright and my blood pressure and everything else was great! I told the nurse practitioner (my doc. got called out for a delivery right when I got there) that I felt this baby was another big one! And of course she decided to feel around my belly and agreed! Jackson was 8lbs. 70z. and exactly two weeks early she said she wouldn't be surprised if this little one is 9lbs. two weeks early and will only get bigger after that! I guess we will see soon enough! I also found out my doctor is on vacation during Thanksgiving (3 weeks before my due date) so I will be crossing my legs until he returns! He didn't deliver Jackson and I really, really, really want him to deliver my last baby! Anyways....no real news other than baby news. I'm feeling ready to get this pregnancy over with....I'm just too big to be comfortable now!
Steph

1 comment:

TracyVDM said...

It's like roullette trying to get your own doctor, isn't it? Elise was the first one to be delivered by my own doctor! She knew how badly I wanted that, and even offered to come in on the weekend when she wasn't on call if I happened to go into labor. Thankfully, I went in on a night she was on call.