Well it's hit me! The nesting has begun. I find myself walking around my house just looking for something to clean or organize. My mom came over Saturday and cleaned my entire house for me! What an amazing gift that was! Seriously, I can't even describe how excited I was about the help and the fact that my house is spotless. Since then I have taken on little jobs everyday so that it's perfect when Addyson decides to come. Let's see....I have
- Cleaned the fridge/organize as well
- Organized the kitched cupboards
- Organized our closet and drawers...including switching from summer to winter clothes
- Organized the bathroom cupboards
- Organized the family room cupboards
- Washed all the bedding in the house
It's ridiculous because I don't have the energy to be doing all this but somehow I just manage to do what I need to do. I haven't packed my hospital bags so maybe that can be tomorrows chore:)
Steph
No comments:
Post a Comment