I've been a Hill for 6 years now and dated Matt 4 years before we were married so after 10+ years of being together I finally got to go for a sail on the sailboat. The main reason I hadn't been before is Matt gets very seasick so he didn't want to go and every other time the boat was out it didn't seem to work with my schedule. Finally on Labor Day weekend we got great weather to go for a sail. Well, we thought we had great weather. The wind was good but the waves in Lake Michigan were about 4-6 feet and we didn't get to sail in the big lake. Maybe next year sometime. We were able to put the sail up in Lake Mac and get some good speed so it was not a total loss. I was able to bring my sister and a friend along and even enjoyed a beer or two. Itwas the perfect way to relax on a Sunday afternoon. Thanks to my FIL,Butch, for taking us out.



No comments:
Post a Comment