Saturday, February 26, 2011

Addy-sims

Addyson is absolutely love-able. Don't get me wrong she can be naughty but overall she is just happy. She can be very busy but the next moment she will snuggle up to you and watch a movie. Some of my favorite Addy-isms right now are.
Bees "Roar"- referring to Beauty and the Beast and it means she wants to watch it
Woof woof- referring to a dog, she is obsessed with dogs so anytime she sees one while we are driving or pictures of them anywhere she lets us know
Nope- she says nope instead of no and I think it's adorable
Knee Knee- means night night and usually she says "nope knee knee"
Ucky- everything is described in her world as ucky
Oooh Preeeetty- refers to anything she thinks is pretty, she loves to imitate me as I put make-up on
Potty- no potty, she doesn't want to use the potty, I think she's scared of it
Me- a cat she tries to say meow but it comes out me
What-ee- water, she is obsessed with my water bottle that I carry everywhere I go and she loves it when mommy shares
Yesterday I was getting dressed and she ran into the room and saw my lovely stretch marks from being pregnant and pointed at them and said ucky. Thanks a lot Addy! She talks a lot and a lot of her words you can actually recognize now. She's at a really fun age.

No comments: