Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Special Ed..

So Jackson was reassessed by Early On and it looks like he is now going to receive special ed. This "upgrade" is just a new classification for how far behind he is and it basically means that they can offer us more services and come to our home twice a week instead of once a month. At first the thought of special ed scared me but I thought he's getting so much extra help now that maybe he will be able to really make a turnaround and "catch up" in a sense. It's so hard and stressful just taking him to appointments and remembering his appointments and seeing him cry and whine and be sick of it. If it wasn't enough going through a liver transplant now he has to be "punished" more by being so far behind. Sometimes it just sucks but I guess that it means he can be my "baby" for longer...which I don't mind. He's precious and seriously the best thing ever and I tell him that at least 100 times a day!

No comments: