5am this morning a knock on our door. A cop! Holy cow. What's going on? Well, turns out a bunch of teenagers in our area were breaking into cars parked outside and the cops were going door to door to wake people up and check their cars to see if anything was missing. Well, my car was in the garage but Matt's was outside and unlocked! I'm not sure why unlocked. He has a really nice system and dvd player so we thought for sure it was gone but no it wasn't. I think our motion lights saved us! I always get a hard time for keeping those on but maybe we got lucky because they scared the kids away. Anyways....I couldn't fall back asleep after that. I think the whole sleep loss thing is going to start soon in this pregnancy. I'm still comfortable when I'm awake but sleeping is getting difficult. I'm a tummy sleeper so I have to change my whole method of sleeping and it's getting harder....oh well, it's well worth the baby in the end!
This week will be funny because well, I brought my car to get an oil change and they said it looked like my brakes were bad so I made an appointment at ProTech and it looks like we will be without the Jetta for a few days! Then, remember me hitting the house with the Envoy a month ago? Well, we were finally able to get that in to the shop this week Thursday so needless to say we will be busy working out life with one car. Lucky for me Jackson has no pt/ot/speech because the scheduling was really bad for him so it kinda hit at a good time but man, both cars, and the money! It sucks but it's part of life I guess, just not the funnest part of life. If these are the only things I can whine about this week I guess it's a pretty good week.
Steph
No comments:
Post a Comment