Sunday, September 21, 2008

MR. and MRS. ORAZEM

This weekend we celebrated the wedding of our good friends Matt and Nicole! I was the "matron of honor" and what an honor it was to be next to my (unrelated) bestfriend on her wedding day! It was a gorgeous day and a beautiful wedding. We have been looking forward to this wedding for many years!!!! We are now hoping for Honeymoon babies:) so Jackson and Addyson have more friends to play with!
Amy and I
Brother and Sister
Wedding Party

My favorite nurse at Children's Memorial!!!! (my bestest bud since 4th grade Cara)
Girls on the dance floor
Cadie giving Addy kisses
Cadie and Nicole
Me dancing with the Father of the Bride (Dave's a good sport:)
Toasting the Newlyweds (yup me, publicly speaking, so scary)

The Beautiful Bride and I
Matt and I
Mr. and Mrs. Orazem
Will they be next?












No comments: