Monday, September 22, 2008

Doctor Appointment

Today I had my 28 week appointment at the OB. Everything seems to be going really well. I had my glucose screen done this morning and all results came back normal so it looks like I can still eat all the sugar I want:). I also had my shot of Rhogam...once again. I gained 5lbs. since last time so I wasn't too happy about that but an overall gain of less than 10lbs. in 28 weeks is pretty good, I'd say! Blood pressure was normal, yay! Anyways...belly measured at 29 weeks so we will see if that means Addyson will make an early arrival (like her brother). I will start going every two weeks to see the doctor so time is going to tick bye rather fast.

I still feel really good. Sleep is becoming more of an issue...mostly due to my bladder being full every couple hours. I'm still working three or four nights a week and am really glad I am feeling good. I'm not swollen yet though and seriously that makes you so uncomfortable so I'm in no hurry for that to come. I'm enjoying every poke and prod from Addyson, even if it's directly in my ribs or on my bladder:)

Steph

No comments: