Tuesday, May 18, 2010
3 Years Old
Jackson turned 3 on May 16! Crazy! I can't believe how fast time has gone with him in our lives. Jackson has brought so much joy to my life I don't even know how I was happy before he arrived, I know I was though:) I am so in love with my little boy. He has been through so much in his 3 short years and has handled it better than most adults probably would. Jackson is dragged to numerous appointments and always does such a good job. He is a good boy at school and at church, which we are very proud of! I just can't believe that he's already 3, time flies! I am such a lucky and happy mommy to have Jackson in my life. I love you more than you will ever know Jackson Alan, thanks for being such a JOY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment