Monday, May 10, 2010

10K

I completed my very first race, a 10K on Saturday! It was such a wonderful experience and I definately have an itch to run more and part of me was sad that I kind of gave up training for the 25K! I know there is a 1/2 marathon in the fall so that's a good goal right now! I am running another 10K on May 22nd and I am looking forward to improving my time, and maybe having nicer weather:) I wanted to run under 11 minute miles and I ran it in 67:30 so I ran about 10:53 min/miles...not bad, afterall I am in the Clydesdale division for pete's sake! Anyways, next year my goal is to do the 25 K ! It's addicting:)
the pic below is super blurry but I Matt and I spotted each other near the finish line and this was his best attempt at a running photo:) I am in the orange shorts with black leggings. I tried to wear something to make me standout!


Mom and I enjoying our yogurt! We got a pin for finishing but I spotted the medals they give if you finish the 25K and I want one!!!

No comments: