Well, I felt bad for myself for a week, time to update on the kiddies...
With the weather being so nice and it officially being Spring the kids and I have spent a lot of time outside. One thing I realize, it sure tuckers them out. And like any kids they never want to come inside. Jackson actually throws a temper tantrum when it's time to go inside. It's kind of funny. Matt's parents are down the road so we took a walk down there last week Friday when Matt got home from work, we had to carry Jackson home because he refused to sit in the wagon and leave with us. Here are a few pictures from our outdoor playing...
PS...You may see Jackson wearing U of M colors (simply play clothes) his true colors are GREEN and WHITE, GO MSU!!!!
walking in Grandma and Grandpa's grass
Addy and Wrigley (although Addy calls all dogs "Daisy")
So excited to see Grandma and Grandpa
No comments:
Post a Comment