Wednesday, March 31, 2010
15 Months
Hard to believe Addyson is already 15 months! I am so shocked at how fast these 15 months have gone by. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss the newborn or baby stage right now, but then I think of how much sleep I get at night and that little baby fever subsides. I took both kids to the doctor successfully yesterday, Jackson was excited because he kind of understood that the appointment wasn't for him so he did great. Addy did great as well she had to have 5 shots and she seriously took them like a champ, not a tear in her eye and barely even a peep out of her. She is tough like her mom, ok like her dad too. Dr. Locke was pleased with Addy's progress on eating all table foods and drinking from sippy cups. She was happy Addyson is starting to say words. Her words consist of: hi, daddy, mommy, daisy. She understands a lot more but she only says these four words consistently. I told her to say "hi" to Dr. Locke and she waved and said, "HI". Addy tipped the scale at 20lbs. 3 oz. and she was 29 1/2 inches long. I guess she's pretty tiny but the important thing is she is very healthy. If you see Addy you know she doesn't walk, she RUNS, so it's no surprise she burns off all of what she eats. Anyways, just wanted to update for the blogbook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment