Friday, July 17, 2009

Back To Blogging

It's probably been a few weeks since I last posted. I just haven't thought much about posting recently. I am trying to enjoy what is left of summer and spend time with the kids. Lets see here what are recent haps?

  • We had a great 4th we were able to spend the day at the VanderPloeg's cottage
  • Addyson is close to crawling
  • Jackson could walk if he wanted to but he would rather crawl
  • I lost another couple pounds which brought me to 25lbs. lost in 8 weeks YAY!
  • Matt and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary, where did time go?
  • We spent the last 4 days at Miner Lake with my parents and sister and brother in law and nephew! We had a lot of fun relaxing (as much as you can with 2 babies) and spending time together.

That's it. We are just busy with life! Hopefully I will post more frequently but we are still alive, just busy!

Steph

No comments: