Tuesday, June 30, 2009

2 Weeks?

Has it seriously been 2 weeks since I last blogged!? Wow! Life has been busy. I don't even know where to start because lots of stuff has happened in 2 weeks! I guess I'll go through the family one at a time. Maybe that will be easiest. We'll start with the oldest.

Matt has been busy so far this summer. He's working at Amerigas 40 hours a week and then umpires Tuesday nights. He also plays softball on Wednesday and Thursdays and then if I am at work he is taking care of the kids. One guy at his shop just got let go a few weeks ago which was a bittersweet feeling for him. But sadly, overall, we were just thankful that Matt had his job. Not that we wish any hard circumstances on anyone. So, yeah. Matt's just keeping busy. His summers usually consist of softball and yardwork.

I am pretty boring. There's not much new with me. I am still dieting and going strong. Since I haven't update in two weeks I have lost I believe 6lbs. since then. My grand total for 6 weeks is 20lbs. I am so happy and so proud of myself. In fact last night I actually RAN the entire time for a little over 2.5 miles down to Kollen Park and back in the rain with a wet dog. Actually my lazy 4 year old dog slowed me down but I guess in human years she is actually 4 years older than me! I am working at the Horse and loving it. It's hard to work in the summer because all I want to do is play!

Jackson is doing alright. He is such a great little guy. He is not walking yet but I know for a fact that he could if he really wanted to. What do you do with such a happy content little guy? It's like this with every milestone, he won't do it because he is just so happy doing what he knows. It makes it hard to complain about. He is still in speech and physical therapy for the summer. Early On has summers off so we are all outpatient for this. My mom and I are taking him to Chicago on Thursday for a follow up appointment and some tests click HERE to read more so I don't get repetitive. Hopefully all goes well there. I am ready to get it over with to be honest.

Addyson is doing so well. She is finally sitting on her own and she is trying so hard to crawl but she can't quite figure it out. I am sure Jackson will walk and she will crawl in the same week but that's ok with me. She got her first 2 teeth about 2 weeks ago. They are her bottom teeth and she no longer looks like an infant! She is so good and her first two teeth she barely fussed at all.

I am beyond spoiled with two such well behaved children. If I could have a million more like the two I have I would, but that's not going to happen! We have lots to look forward to this summer including an upcoming vacation at Minor Lake with the Rusticus Family. It should be lots of fun! It will be our first Family Vacation!

Steph

No comments: