On December 6, 2011 Addyson turned 3 years old. How did my baby grow so fast into this little girl? Seriously, it feels like I was just in the hospital giving birth to this precious girl. I cannot believe it has been 3 years already. We celebrated her birthday twice but both times ate dinner at Crazy Horse. She was really into Dora right before her birthday so she got lots of Dora themed presents and of course, a Dora Birthday cake. She loved all the attention she received and she was spoiled.
Addyson at 3 is such a joy but such a challenge as well. If I could describe her in one word it would be mischevious. She gets into everything and she is very smart. She's a very sweet little girl but she sure can be naughty. She talks all the time and some of the things she says are just hilarious.
She learned how to potty train a week ago. We did the 5 day potty training program, once again, and by day 3 Addy was completely potty trained. We are so proud and happy to be at this stage. I am especially happy that after 5 years of changing diapers I am finally down to just night time diapers!!!



2 comments:
It's hard to believe that Addy is already 3yrs. old!!! Aren't little girls so different to little boys? Your Addy sounds so much like our Anna. We were on a first name basis with poison control the first 5 years...seriously. She was such a busy body! Into everything from Round-up weed killer to Glade lavender air freshener spray. Lots of stories to share on her wedding day! She potty trained herself shortly after turning 2yrs. old and the only accident she had was to pee purposely on her tricycle so her cousin wouldn't ride it. She too is the house comedian and definitely speaks her mind....and I so love that about her.
You and Matt have adorable kids and I love hearing stories about them. Enjoy every minute with them....because before you know it....they are all grown up!
addy looks like such a little rusticus!
Post a Comment