Pinterest is amazing. They helped me find these two new recipes. The soup was really easy/affordable and will be a family favorite I am sure. The dessert was to die for. Serioulsy ridiculous yumminess.
Easy Crock Pot Potato Soup via
1 30oz. bag of frozen, shredded hash browns {I used Ore Ida}
3 14oz. cans of chicken broth
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1/4 tsp. ground pepper
1 pkg. cream cheese (don't use the fat fee kind, it doesn't melt well)
3 14oz. cans of chicken broth
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1/4 tsp. ground pepper
1 pkg. cream cheese (don't use the fat fee kind, it doesn't melt well)
Throw all except cream cheese in crockpot on low 8 hours. Last half hour add the cream cheese.
We put bacon and cheese on top and served with asiago cheese french bread. YUM. Have you ever been to Logan's? This tastes almost identical to their loaded potato soup (minus the onion as my picky husband pointed out).
One More. Dessert. YUM. via
Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie n’ OreoFudge Brownie Bar
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened1 cup granulated sugar3/4 cup light brown sugar2 large eggs1 Tablespoon pure vanilla extract2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour1 teaspoon baking soda1 teaspoon salt2 cups (12 ounces) milk chocolate chips1 pkg Double Stuffed Oreos1 Family Size (9×13) Brownie mix1/4 cup hot fudge topping
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cream the butter and both sugars in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed for 3-5 minutes. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well to thoroughly combine. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt, then slowly incorporate into the mixer until the flour is just combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Spread the cookie dough in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish that’s been lined with wax paper and sprayed with cooking spray. Top with a layer of Oreos. Mix together brownie mix, adding an optional 1/4 cup of hot fudge topping to the mix. Pour the brownie batter over the cookie dough and Oreos. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45-55 minutes.
I did my own versionan and bought a Betty Crocker bag of cookie mix instead of making my own cookie batter, did the double stuff oreos, and brownie mix too. This was heavenly. I seriously recommend it, it truly would be a crowd pleaser and makes a ton. I had more than half of it left this morning so it is going to work with me tonight. I know it will be gone before I leave the restaurant.
2 comments:
I bought the ingredients tonight for the potato soup. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
I've made your soup recipe a couple of times now...we love it!
Post a Comment