Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Jackson is 4!

On May 16, yes that's right, we celebrated Jackson's 4th Birthday. This was the first year Jackson understood the day was special for him. It was fun to see him light up as we sang "Happy Birthday" to him. We tend to keep celebrations simple around here especially since everyday we have with Jackson is special. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about how lucky I am just to hold him and kiss him everyday. He's such a special boy and I am so in love with him. We had a few special days with Jackson. A couple Sunday's before his birthday we celebrated with the Rusticus side and then we had a get together with the Hill's the Saturday before his birthday. On his actual birthday we just had dinner as a family at The Crazy Horse, his favorite restaurant.

Before school


Hill Party
Favorite time at Gpa and Gma R's house cleaning up after dinner:)


His reaction to singing happy birthday:)







No comments: