Wednesday, April 27, 2011

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things

Feel Free to cue The Sound of Music song. Speaking of which The Sound of Music is my all time favorite movie. The rare times each year it is on I will sit and watch it and yes I sing every single song as well. It's a great movie, I really need to buy the DVD one of these days. If you have not seen this movie you are missing out on the BEST MOVIE EVER!

I absolutely love PANDORA internet radio and I am lucky enough to have it on my phone as well. It's like everytime I make a new station Pandora knows exactly what I want to hear. Usually I listen to House music which is good music to clean, cook, and fold laundry. Plus it always gets me moving and dancing is a good stress reliever and you burn calories! Dancing while cleaning, cooking, and laundry folding is like a spoonfull of sugar helping your medicine go down, yup it's that good. Extra bonus, if you are a cheap dutch girl like me it is absolutely free!

Since we are on the subject of music Black Eyed Peas are my favorite group right now and have been for awhile. For Halloween 2010 I was in fact a "BLACK EYED letter P". I just stated last week to my family and yesterday to Matt's family that if I die anytime soon (or until I otherwise state) my funeral is to consist of BLACK EYED PEAS music. It can have other good Christian stuff but I would really like some of my favorite music at my funeral, okay people I am holding everyone to this. I think "Lets Get it Started" is the perfect song for my arrival in heaven, right?

My all-time favorite water bottle is my Camelbak. We were introduced last May when it was in my goodie bag for a race I ran and it was love at first drink. I now have quite a collection and when Matt sees another one I get a stink eye (I deserve it though) I try to kindly remind him he married a freak who likes water bottles.

I love Target, who doesn't? My favorite department is the C9 Women's workout stuff. Although everything I have bought from that line is wonderful my ultimate favorite are the running socks. They are so comfy and the have toe, heal, and arch supports so you don't get any friction. Friction=Blisters for this runner so I was happy to find these over a year ago and now I buy the store out of them when they have them in they always seem to be running out when I am there. Once again, the cheap dutch girl inside me loves the price on these compared to real brand "running socks".

Two words, EXTEME COUPONING. Has anyone else seen this show? It's quite impressive there are people out there that will buy $1,000 worth of food for $8 or something crazy like that. I have lots of loyalty to Aldi though so I haven't quite convinced myself I could become an extreme couponer and I seriously just don't know how they do it.

While we are speaking of t.v. I am totally getting sucked in to this Royal Wedding crap! I mean I love the TODAY Show but when they started a "Royal Wedding Countdown" I was thinking they had really jumped shark. Turns out their countdown sucked me in and yes, my DVR is slated to record the "Royal Wedding". Since I get up to go to they gym at 4:45 I will miss a whole 45minutes of it already! Who doesn't dream of being a Princess when you are a little girl? I have no idea what the British Monarchy actually does besides being celebrities, in fact I think I will Google it.

These are a few of my favorites right now and I feel another edition will be coming soon. What are some of your favorites at the moment?
Steph

No comments: