Hey Friends! I am here to tell you that FAT girls can RUN:) At least that's my motto. Ever since I got married, pregnant, Jackson's liver transplant, pregnant again, lost weight, gained it back when Jackson had issues Fall 2010, I have struggled with my weight! I'm sure many people fall into this category. Well, I decided 2011 was it. This year, so far, I have managed to loose 30lbs. (and have 30lbs. to go) but I am so excited because I have done it the old school way, eating right and exercising. Part of my exercising started on February 20 when I started training for the 5/3 Riverbank 10K Run. I am proud to say I have not missed one training day so I have been working super hard. I ran last year and decided this year I would run for Youth For Christ I know some people from church that had run for them in previous years and I figured since I was already running, why not run for a good cause? They want you to try and pledge $500 and so if you feel like helping a good cause click HERE and pledge money for YFC. Thanks:) Here's my mom and I last year after finishing the 10K:)
When I say "Fat Girls can run" I'm not being mean to myself, I promise, but shoot if you look at me you aren't thinking "RUNNER". It's more like if I can do it anyone can attitude!
No comments:
Post a Comment