I am copying this idea from other blogs I have seen and I have already missed two days. It's just a blog a day to post something you are thankful for. Seeing as I am thankful for a lot I don't think it will be too hard to come up with something everyday.
Today I am thankful for my husband. We met 10 years ago (wow) and I never would have guessed when we met in the Althletic Training room at school he would one day be my husband. He was getting his ankles taped up and I was bathing my ankles in a freezing cold tub (I had just rolled my ankle the day before). He started making fun of me because I was being a little baby about how cold the water was. I am super lucky he asked me on a date just days after my 16th Birthday (when I was allowed to date). It's fun to be with someone that you have really "grown up" with. We met when we were kids. When we got engaged I never would have known what a wonderful husband and father he would turn out to be. He does a great job with the kids and keeps me happy, most of the time:) Our relationship has had many ups and downs and we have endured various stressful situations so far and I can't think of anyone better to spend those ups and downs with. Thanks hun!! There are so many other things I am thankful for about Matt I just can't name them all in one post:)
July 16, 2005
No comments:
Post a Comment