Sunday, February 14, 2010

Lovey Dovey


I am not a very lovey dovey, pda, type of gal. I don't get all excited about Valentine's Day. I sound lovely don't I?! I am just not an "excited" type of person. One thing I do love though, getting out with my husband and no kids. That is a very exciting event, whenever it happens. Last night was one of those nights. We were able to join 8 other friends and do dinner at Olive Garden (YUMMY) and then went to see the movie Valentine's Day. We both had a great time with each other and with our friends. The movie was funny and cute and even made me tear up once. Matt actually enjoyed the movie and so did my brother in-law David, so for any of you ladies out there that can't get their hubby's to go just tell them some "MANLY MEN" really enjoyed it! Anyways. Thanks to Donna, my MIL, for watching the kids. And a picture of the two of us to mark the occasion.

I even snagged us each a new shirt from Gap Outlet for the event *mine was $2.97 and Matt's was $3.97. Not bad, eh?!


No comments: