We have lived in our lovely home for 6 years. 6 years ago when we moved in one of us wanted to paint and the other one wanted to wait. Well shortly after we moved in we were pregnant, then had a sick baby, then got pregnant again, and then we were busy with two kids that are 18 months apart. Finally, with the kids being 3 and 4 we've decided to tackle the house. Little by little, we are making it our own. The nicest and most decorated rooms in the house had always been our children's rooms, now I am proud to say we are making the rest of the house our own.
Pre-painting....lovely light pink. Reminded me of a vacation home but it was my home and very UGLY.
After....a nice cool gray/blue. Calming and very inviting. And we scored a new couch and tv and entertainment center. We saved our pennies for quite awhile:)

I still have yet to have the nerve to hang anything on the walls. Pinterest has been an inspiration for some ideas I have going but I don't have the balls to do anything yet! Don't mind the kids, the fact that they are barely clothed, or the fact that they are standing so CLOSE to the tv.
No comments:
Post a Comment