Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Our Little Christmas

Matt and I (Santa too) tried not to go too crazy with gifts this year. We don't tend to buy the kids toys any other time of the year (besides birthdays) but they sure do have a lot!

I went out on Black Friday (which I never will again) and got really great deals. As a side note though, I am still recovering from that sleepless night. I left our house at 8pm and didn't return until 6:30am and as I pulled into the driveway Jackson and Addy were waking up. Matt went hunting that night and so I was up for a good 35 hours straight. No wonder I am still recovering.

Anyways, the kids still made out pretty well. I buy stuff throughout the year too, if I see a good deal I buy it and then save it for Christmas. The kids are big into Dr. Seuss and playing games so they both got a dvd and each got some games. Their big ticket items this year were bikes. With the nice and mild winter we have had they have gotten use out of them already. Jackson loves it! Addy is good but she just likes to run!










No comments: