Friday, December 4, 2009

An Update

I'll try not to be too lengthy mostly because I don't have much to update on. Let's see here, what's new over at our house?
Jackson-
He's doing great! He's going to his "school" part of Early On two days a week for a couple hours. He loves it! He is now at the point where he knows where we are when I pull up to the building and he gets so excited and just wants to run in right away. I love that he is enjoying it now and it makes it way easier to drop him off when he's not whiney or crying! Jackson is also becoming quite a nice big brother. The kids bedrooms are upstairs right across the hallway and in the morning I'll get Jackson first and then we go get Addy together. He likes to knock on her door a few times and then open the door and go see little sis. It's so cute. He even says a word that sounds exactly like sister, because we call them sister and brother a lot! Jackson is going to get tubes in his ears December 14 at Holland Hospital. We are very excited to get this done and we are hoping it takes care of his infections. It's no fun having ears that hurt! There is probably more stuff I am missing but hopefully I'll update regularly so I don't forget!
Addyson-
Addy is our wild child. The girl has no fear and just wants to keep up with her big brother. She is hilarious! It's never a dull moment with her. She is obsessed with dog food. She always is looking for it. The dog food is out of reach and not available to her but if we are filling Daisy's bowl Addy comes to investigate before Daisy. Addy has gone from walking (in October) to running! She will run away from you so fast, especially if it's something she shouldn't be doing. She understands the word no but never actually obeys (Jackson does, most of the time). She stops momentarily and then continues doing it. She is drinking milk from her sippy cup now and really only eats table food. She loves to eat but she is so tiny I have no idea where she puts it. I can't believe she is going to be 1 years old in just a couple days. Not sure where the last year has gone. It goes so fast!

Anyway, that's what's new with the Hill Family!

No comments: