Friday, October 30, 2009

Thoughtful Story

I can't believe but God still never ceases to amaze me. You know...I talked about Jackson's Intensive Feeding Clinic and we have decided to put him on the waiting list.

Last week Wednesday a couple that are regulars at CrazyHorse came in and on Thursday at Jackson's appointment I could have sworn I saw the lady working at the doctor's office. I didn't get a good look at the office but I thought, the next time I see them at CH I should ask her if she works there. Last night they sat in my section, believe it or not, and yes it was her at the clinic. She doesn't work for the doctor Jackson was with but there are a few different practices in the office. Crazy, huh. She asked me questions about Jackson and I answered and she even gave me a few ideas that might get him in quicker. Hey, I'll try them, the worst thing that can happen is that is truly is 9 months of waiting.
They finished dinner and paid and she stopped me for a minute. She told me how she was a Christian and God felt like he wanted her to do something for us. She looked in her wallet and she saw the $20 bill and wanted to give it to me. I actually protested at first but she insisted so I thanked her and her husband for their generosity. She just felt that with all the driving and everything it would be a good start to gas money. Isn't that sweet? I just had to share that little thoughtful story with you. It amazes me how nice and caring some people are.

Steph

1 comment:

Megan said...

Seriously, God is amazing! I hope things go well with the therapy! Hopefully you guys can get in quicker! Thanks for sharing!